The Institute of Business Management aims to be one of the leading institutes nationally and internationally for imparting knowledge, skills, confidence, and values to its students, thereby, enabling them to become successful professionals globally.
The Institute of Business Management has a purpose-built twenty-acre campus, located in the serene and secure surroundings of Korangi Creek, Karachi. The College of Business Management building, covering an area of 85,000 sq. ft., is equipped with state of- the-art teaching equipment to enable the Institute to keep pace with the dynamics of the global market. All classrooms are equipped with internet and intranet facilities. IoBM is a Wi-Fi campus.
Experiential learning is a philosophy and methodology in which educators purposefully engage with students in direct experience and focused reflection in order to increase knowledge, develop skills, and clarify values (Association for Experiential Education, para. 2). Experiential learning is also referred to as learning through action, learning by doing, learning through experience, and learning through discovery and exploration.
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE https://cbm.iobm.edu.pk/cbm-organization/do-afd/research-afd/
- COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT https://cbm.iobm.edu.pk/cbm-organization/do-comm/reseach-commd/
- ENVIRONMENT & ENERGY MANAGEMENT: https://cbm.iobm.edu.pk/cbm-organization/do-eem/research-eemd/
- MANAGEMENT & HRM https://cbm.iobm.edu.pk/cbm-organization/do-m-hrm/research-hrmd/
- MARKETING https://cbm.iobm.edu.pk/cbm-organization/do-marketing/research-mktd/
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT https://ces.iobm.edu.pk/dof-ind-eng/research-ind-eng/
IoBM Strategic goals include the goal of pursuing leading-edge research and engaging in the development of innovative ideas and analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills. Based on this goal, the Strategy includes meeting AACSB standards for intellectual contributions and faculty qualifications and exceed them, development of research programs, research faculty and a thriving research culture at IoBM, and the development of executive training and faculty consultancy to drive the research relevance and rigor. Same is the case of other departments who are striving for reaching institute’s standards.
Under the research based vision of the Institute, following Research Centers have been created to promote and sustain the research base culture in the institute.